Welcome To My Blog

Pls leave a " Comment" before downloading or if visited, Because I want to know how many of you guyz are interested in my blog.
It will surely help me to go on with my blog :) Thank You

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Reba McEntire - Duets ( 2007 )



01. The only promise that remains (with justin timberlake)
02. Break each others hearts again (with don henley)
03. When you love someone like that (with leann rimes)
04. She cant save him (with trisha yearwood)
05. Sleeping with the telephone (with faith hill)
06. These broken hearts (with vince gill)
07. Everyday people (with carole king)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Reba. I was thinking about buying this CD, but the songs weren't listed on the back - just the artists.

Shah said...

Is it...Then you sure will love it hehehe... Pls Tell me if you need any album, Im sure to help u out :D

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Good article. Thank you.
http://orderserax.blogspot.com/2011/01/buy-serax.html

Anonymous said...

I really liked your article.